x

Square - WordPress and WooCommerce PlugIn

We have a small wordpress site with a WooCommerce store. We are looking at the Square Plugin for WooCommerce. Someone in the office was told that it can only handle two line items at a time and takes you off-site to funcition (like PayPal). Anyone currently using this plugin?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Never mind. Went to Tech support for the answer. 

Message 2 of 8

@CattleDogPub Sorry we didn't see your post in time! But we're glad you received an answer. 

For future reference here is a page that outlines our integration with WooCommerce. 😄

Message 3 of 8

Ive switched some of my sites from weebly to WordPress and will be switching the rest of them before the year is over. I have been using square for 4 years now and this year, I started using square invoicing and so far I love square. I don’t want to use WooCommerce and would love to see a WordPress plugin. I know weebly and square have partnered up but weebly is not as versatile as wordpress and tons of businesses use WordPress - a plugin would take square to the next level. Any idea when this will happen?

Message 4 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @DianaOnSquare

Unfortunately there's nothing new in regards to a direct WordPress integration at this time. 

WooCommerce would be the closes thing to WordPress since it's built on top of Wordpress. 

It might be worth reaching out to them directly to see if there's any workaround that they're aware of that can get you setup the way you want. 

Message 5 of 8

Now you can use Square in WordPress using WPEasyPay by this plugin you can use this free + pro plugin to create buttons.

Message 6 of 8

Looks good. Thanks for the link. Not sure if I'll use it but it's good to know. I'm using Woocommerce for shopping cart items and already do all my invoices through square I guess this would be good for custom amounts on my website so customers could do it themselves but I'd still need to get a delivery address anyway. Plus most customers are lazy so sending them an invoice to pay is easier for them.

Message 7 of 8

@ausworkshop wrote:

Looks good. Thanks for the link. Not sure if I'll use it but it's good to know. I'm using Woocommerce for shopping cart items and already do all my invoices through square I guess this would be good for custom amounts on my website so customers could do it themselves but I'd still need to get a delivery address anyway. Plus most customers are lazy so sending them an invoice to pay is easier for them.

With the new revamped version of wpeasypay.com you can make as many custom fields do you need, check the demo https://wpeasypay.com/demo/

Message 8 of 8