x

What are the fees

I'm trying to get my own cleaning company but I don't have any money to pay for the equipment and payments for cars equipment Etc

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller Alumni

Are you asking what the fees for square are?  If so, go here...
https://squareup.com/pricing

Message 2 of 9
Super Seller

you can get started with just the free magnetic stripe reader and your smartphone, so no expensive equipment is necessary right away.  order your free reader here: https://squareup.com/shop/hardware/us/en/products/free-credit-card-reader

Message 3 of 9

I am opening a new location that deals in more product retail sales and would like to compare square fees to my local banks merchant account. I want to see where I can benefit better, Square or Merchant Account? I need Information on fees and charges for equipment so I can make my decision. The average monthly card sales will be $32,000.00. Please use this number to give me a figure that i should expect to pay monthly in fees for using Square. 

Thank You 

Robert Kiser 

Florida Home and Kitchen LLC 

Message 4 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Robert331!

I moved your post to an existing one in the Community that has some links to our Support Center where you can read about our fees.

It sounds like you might be interested in Square for Retail as well that you can check out here.

All the prices of our equipment are on our Shop

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 9

Hello I did a test charge of $1.00 and out of that $1.00 i ended up with .87 cents 

why was there a .13 Cent charge and not the 2.6% 

Message 6 of 9
Alumni

Hey there @DHSepticLLC

Fees for swipe/tip/tap payments are 2.6% + 10c, so it looks like the right amount of fees were deducted.

I merged you to a thread with a link in the best answer that takes you to Square's pricing page. I hope this helps!

Justin
Message 7 of 9

What is the fee for using the service?

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Dump,

I moved your post to an existing thread where this question has been asked already.

@ACAcatering linked the Support Center article above.

Don't hesitate to search the Support Center for general questions like this moving forward to get your quickest answer. You can also search the Community for existing threads too before making a new post!

Ashley C
Message 9 of 9