x

Creating a report that shows me which customers are buying the most in a certain product category

Hi there, I hope you can help me create this report (or find out where it exists).

I have sales in multiple categories, and can easily create reports that allow me to filter by category and date. I can also create separate reports that show me which customers are buying the most within a certain time period.

What I want to do is create a report that combines the too. I would like to create a report taht shows me customer sales within one particular category within a time period. So customer sales within category A within the last 3 months.

If this already exists please let me know how, or otherwise any tips would be most welcome.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @GoldArrow!

We have this report in your Square Dashboard! You're actually really close to already running it. So you will use the Category Sales Report. At the top of your screen you can select three months by clicking on the drop down at the top of your screen. You can also use the next drop down over to look at the specific times items were purchased, which is what I think you're looking for. 

Please let me know if I've missed the mark on this! I will keep my eyes peeled for your response. 😀

Message 2 of 5

It's not quite the report I'm looking for. I'm trying to see if I can create or pull up a report that would show us which clients are purchasing the most product in the past 3-4 months. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 5

I figured it out! Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 5

@GoldArrow oh okay! Was it what I had suggested or something else? If it was another report please let us know so we can post it for other seller to see.😀

Message 5 of 5