x
Beta Member

Custom questions for customer feedback?

Hello,

Is it possible to customize the questions for customer feedback? 

Message 1 of 20
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @CashsCleaners, thanks for sharing your idea - I'll make sure to let our product people know this is something you'd be interested in. Have a great week! 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Super Seller

Message 2 of 20
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @CashsCleaners, thanks for sharing your idea - I'll make sure to let our product people know this is something you'd be interested in. Have a great week! 

Message 3 of 20

I concur. From a marketing perspective, the current feedback questions "Environment, Wait Time, Quality, etc." are far too broad. This section should be user defined. For example - I'd like to know how we rank on Price and Selection. "Wait time" isn't really a factor for us and "quality" is too vague.  I'd like the option to define my own feedback parameters so I have insight into what/where we can improve. Please let us know if this is possible. Thank you. 

Message 4 of 20
Alumni

Thanks for taking the time to detail your needs, @DDD. This isn't something you can currently do, but I will share your ideas with the team here at Square. 

Message 5 of 20

I abolutely agree. I want to make mine more specific to the type of customers I have and the service I provide.  The vagueness confuses my customers so most don't use it.  Haveing tha ability to add/remove levels of satisfaction and areas would be super important and more informative, plus, it seems like a pretty simple fix.  Timeliness doesn't work for me either.

Message 6 of 20

Being able to customize feedback would be awesome. We are trying to ask our guests very specific question and thank them with rewards and coupons. Have you heard any updates regarding this?

Message 7 of 20
Admin

@pglenn I don't have an update for you unfortunately. Thanks for letting us know why you'd like to see this feature, that will help the Feedback team to understand this request.

We'll post in this thread if there are any updates and now that you've posted in this thread you'll automatically be notified!  😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 8 of 20

I really need to be able to customize my questions for my business in order to get accurate feedback with my product and services. The post questions are not relavent to my service.

Message 9 of 20
Admin

Thank you @1MorePurse. I'll share your feedback with the Feedback team. I can see how custom questions would help your business. We'll post any updates in this thread. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 10 of 20

Have there been any updates on this feature request?

Message 11 of 20
Alumni

Hey @vgiordano - No news to share at this time, but we'll update the thread with any information as we receive it.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 12 of 20
Beta Member

Is there any movement on this topic. Would love to be more specific with feedback questions.

Message 13 of 20
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Sass1!

No updates to provide at this time but if there ever is one- we'll be sure to update the thread!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 14 of 20
Beta Member

I was once able to customize these questions.  My business has evolved and now the questions do not make sense to my customers. I cannot find where I was able to adjust these questions. This may be a feature that was available and then removed. I have a screenshot of my questions to show that yes, at one point we could do this.

2C738172-9E3C-41D3-B3C9-CABF2621400B.png

Message 15 of 20
Admin

Hey @Dbaraga- Thanks for the screenshot. I ran this by our Product Team and they said that customizing those choices is a feature request. Looks like from what they know for sure, it hasn't been customizable in at least the last three years. Have you been with us longer than that? I can keep trying to do some digging.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 16 of 20
Beta Member

I was able to customize the questions at one point.  My business has evolved over time and now some of the questions don’t make sense to my customers.  I cannot find where to change these.  I have seen a post from 2016 but it is quite outdated.

Message 17 of 20

Has there been any progress on this? I would REALLY like to see this feature enabled. We are really trying to understand the pulse of our in-person customers during the pandemic.

Message 18 of 20

I have the same problem as @Dbaraga .  My customer questions were customized but are now irrelevant.  I have been a customer for more than 3 years and would like to change them.

Message 19 of 20
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to share your interest in this feature @jlich3 I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers' interest in your request.

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 20 of 20