x

I am having trouble processing payments.

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “POSNOTWORKING”.  

HOWTOFIXPOS?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller Alumni

Tell us what is not working and we may be able to help you out.

Message 2 of 9

WHENYOUGOTOCHECKOUTONTHEWEBSITEISSAYSFAIL

Message 3 of 9

WEBSITE CHECKOUT SAYS FAIL

Message 4 of 9
Alumni

Hey there @STREETSUSA - I am with @RHatch on this. I am really unsure what you need help with. 

Are you using the Square Online Store or are you using an e-commerce solution from the App Marketplace? Do you have a customer e-commerce solution using Square API?
Having some more information will help us get you a solution. 😉

Message 5 of 9

I am useing online setup through Square developer platsorm using API

Message 6 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @SalihPete

Are you having issues with your integration? Could you give me some more information on what you're experiencing? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 9

I keep getting a message that I should check the customer's zip code. This is a long time client. he's called his bank there is nothing wrong.  what is the issue with square.  And what is the issue that I cannot get anyone on the telephone in 2 days?

Message 8 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MRASNER

Unfortunately we can't help much around account or payment specifics since the Seller Community is a public forum, but I checked in on this for you and it looks like you were able to get in contact with our CS Team directly. 

Was this still happening or were they able to get you taken care of?

If you're still having trouble, work with CS directly and they'll help get everything resolved for you or at least point you in the right direction. 

Message 9 of 9