x

Zebra Barcode Printer: ZD410

Hi Everyone,

I hope I can get some answer here, regarding to the Zebra ZD410 I cannot find the labels that according to this article https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6093

I can use with my ZD410 

The label size in square retail are as follow

Label size: 
½” x 1 ½” 
1 ½” x 1”

Using the Zebra tool to select the media, I cannot find any compatible label as publish by square retail.

If you head to the zebra site https://www.zebra.com/us/en/supply-selector-tool.html

Select the ZD410 and try to get the label they dont exist. (keeping  in mind that the length of the label is the width, just a little backward)

Does any of you retailers have gotten this label and if you did what is the part number? That will be very helpful

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey @MementosFusion! Thanks for posting! 

I see what you mean. I was also having some trouble finding the sizes listed on Zebra's website. I gave them a call and they directed me to this website: Barcodesinc.com

I wasn't  able to find the label size ½” x 1 ½”, but I was able to find the  1 ½” x 1”  labels. Take a look at the BarecodesInc website, but you can also shop around. When you're looking for compatible labels for the Zebra ZD410, just keep the label size and product number (#83258) in mind. As long as these numbers match up, you should be good to go! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Best Answer

Hey @MementosFusion! Thanks for posting! 

I see what you mean. I was also having some trouble finding the sizes listed on Zebra's website. I gave them a call and they directed me to this website: Barcodesinc.com

I wasn't  able to find the label size ½” x 1 ½”, but I was able to find the  1 ½” x 1”  labels. Take a look at the BarecodesInc website, but you can also shop around. When you're looking for compatible labels for the Zebra ZD410, just keep the label size and product number (#83258) in mind. As long as these numbers match up, you should be good to go! 

Message 2 of 8
Square

Hey @MementosFusion -- @Mihajlo is spot on! I would also make sure the labels you purchase have a core diameter of 1". That will gurantee the labels fit in your ZD410! 

Message 3 of 8

@Mihajlo Thank you so much for the information provided, I couldnt find it I spend several hours looking for it. You are a pro

This is the perfect laber for the printer, meets the exact requirements for the ZD410 as @Taylor_W mentioned to make sure the core  is 1". Meets all the requirements

Again thank you very much for the valuable information. I have ordered some already I will let you know how it goes.

Message 4 of 8

@MementosFusion great to hear!! So happy to help 🙂 

Message 5 of 8

I am trying to print Jewelry Labels.

We have the ZD410 printer.

Zebra reccommends 10010065 8000D 2.2" x 0.5",1" Core, 5" OD.

I can not get it to work. There is no Jewlery Label format option in Sqaure. 

The Y

YOU TUBE Video I found for adjusting the format is not working.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imeq7ZzkgU8

Any suggestions?

thanks,

C

Message 6 of 8
Admin

Thanks for flagging this, @Brownandhawkins. I'm not aware of a solution for this right now, but I'll take a look around for more information. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 7 of 8
Square

Hey - sorry for the confusion here! At this time, Square does not support this Zebra label size. Hopefully we can support smaller labels for jewelry items in the future, but you will need to use the following sizes right now:

Zebra Label 83258 1 - 1/2” x 1”
Zebra Label 18930 1 - 1/2” x 1/2"

Thanks! 
Message 8 of 8