x

Can Square transfer customer names, appointments and products (skus) over from MindBody?

I want to transfer everything over so I don't have to start over completely...

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @clairc, welcome to Square! 

There isn't a way to transfer information over from another platform to Square unfortunately! I know it would save you a lot of time and I'm sorry for the frustration! 

However, you can use an Excel/CSV template to import your products to Square in bulk (including SKUs). The steps to download the template and import everything are available in this Support Center article: Import Items Online

You can also use a different template to import your customers to Square. The steps to import customers in bulk are here: Manage Your Customer Directory Online.

If you have any other questions about using Square please don't hesitate to reach out! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @clairc, welcome to Square! 

There isn't a way to transfer information over from another platform to Square unfortunately! I know it would save you a lot of time and I'm sorry for the frustration! 

However, you can use an Excel/CSV template to import your products to Square in bulk (including SKUs). The steps to download the template and import everything are available in this Support Center article: Import Items Online

You can also use a different template to import your customers to Square. The steps to import customers in bulk are here: Manage Your Customer Directory Online.

If you have any other questions about using Square please don't hesitate to reach out! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How can I transfer all my data from Mindbody?

I want to switch to Square booking and payment processing from Mindbody. How do I import my services, retail, and possibly client notes? 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Welcome welcome @Beth78🙌

I've moved your post to this thread where @Helen provided a response when someone else asked this question. You should be able to move quite a bit of what you're looking to move by taking a look at these two linked Support Center articles, but feel free to reach out directly if you need a hand from one of our team members 😊

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4