x

I am trying to run a report that shows all my payouts from the cash drawer. is this possible?

I am trying to run a report that shows all my payouts from the cash drawer. is this possible?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

At this time, it's not possible to export the cash drawer reports, so I don't have workaround to suggest unfortunately. It's great suggestion though and I'll definitely pass your feedback along to our product team. I'll update here if that changes in the future!

Message 2 of 7

This is a pretty important feature.  We pay expenses through Payout, and have no way to get these easily into excel.  Where might they reside in Quickbooks?

Message 3 of 7
Square

@TOET - I'd suggest reaching out to QuickBooks directly. They should be able to help advise. 🙂

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

YES!  I need to pull reports for payout's as well.  I can't believe it's not an option.  This should be something Square implements ASAP.  Thanks!

Message 5 of 7

We also need to print out our pay outs from the cash drawer report.

Message 6 of 7

I also would like to download the notes associated with every payout. Doing it manually is really old school. We need a payout report by day, with notes. Should'nt be too hard to program.

Message 7 of 7