x

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Admin

Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta

Hey everyone!

I’m excited to announce that we’ve rolled out a beta for accepting partial payments with Square Invoices!

This new feature will allow you to create a single invoice and track multiple payments on that invoice. This may also be useful for those of you who want to accept a deposit and collect the rest of the amount due later.

We know this is a feature many of you have been waiting for, so I hope you’ll help us test it out!

To join the beta click 'Reply' immediately below this post, leave a comment to let me know you’re interested, and I’ll enable it for your account.

By using partial payments and providing us feedback, you will directly influence and improve the Square Invoices product. So please share your reactions and input.

Cheers,

Howard, Square Beta Team

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Test Partial Payments in the Invoices Request Deposit Beta - Status changed to: Implemented

Great news! This feature is now live and will be rolled out to everyone in the next week! Instructions for how to request deposits in this post.

1,247 Comments
Admin

@scgstuff I will enable this feature for you and you should have the feature within the next hour. 

Sign me up... we take deposits and figuring out how to apply and track the total sale has been driving me crazy... thank you

Please activate the beta testing on my account too! 

Yes! Please enable this on my account. Will it allow multiple payments now or only the deposit?

If it will not allow multiple future payments after the deposit, this will not be helpful to me. So, no need to add to my account if this is not possible.

I am looking to be apart of this. I have an upcoming event and it would help me so much!!!

very interested in partial payment beta username is scorpio0500

Sign me up

This should be very helpful; please sign us up!

SIGN ME UP PLEASE    ASAP!!!!!! THANKS!!!!