x

Can I pay my remaining Square capital balance with another account?

If I have a square capital account and want to pay the remaining balance off but want to use a different account then is attached to my business square account.  Can I add a different account somehow to pay it off? There is no prompt that allows this and seems to default to the account attached to square.  I have looked around and can’t figurr it out, but there must be s way to use another account.  Thanks!! 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It is currently not possible to pay a Capital loan for one Square account using a separate Square account.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @camillo99 - The accepted methods of payment are: a verified bank account linked through your Square account, or a debit card, check, cashier’s check or USPS Money Order.

To edit Bank Account:

- Add your bank account information in your online Square Dashboard and click Verify Account.
- Confirm your Square account password to start the bank verification process.

We’ll then send a confirmation email to the address associated with your Square account, which you’ll need to click within the next 24 hours to confirm this change. This link needs to be clicked within the 24 hour window, or your new bank account will not verify.

Puka - She/They
Message 2 of 4

Unfortunately, this did not answer my question.  The question was  can I ADD not alter/edit  the existing account! I wanted to pay off my square capital through another account I have.  I do NOT want to alter the account attached to my square.  Is this possible???? Thank you! 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Best Answer

Sorry for the misunderstanding. It is currently not possible to pay a Capital loan for one Square account using a separate Square account.

Puka - She/They
Message 4 of 4