x

Add fees to billing

I had to disable my fees setting for a day. Now I can’t get them to show up automatically on bills again. I even have my tabs set to enable. I have to go into each charge setting and move the toggle to have each customer get charged my taxes and fees. Why is it not doing the automatically again? Not sure what I have done wrong with my settings for this feature to reappear. Help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

HI @ShipShape.  First, I need more information.

1. How did you disable your fees for the day?  Where in the dashboard did you do this?
  2. Likewise, what do you mean by “I have my tabs set to enable?”  Those are terms I’ve not seen in Square before.
  3. By “bills” are you referring to transactions on your POS?  Invoices?  Bills is a Square term in Bill Pay, but I don’t think you mean that.
  4. By “fees” are you referring to Service Charges, or something else?

Once I understand exactly what you are asking, I can probably point you in the right direction.

Best,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2