x

Business hours on my Appointments App calendar are sometimes wrong

Our business hours on Sunday are 12-5pm. That's how it displays to the public and it's how I see it in the dashboard when signed in through a web browser. When our staff view the calendar on their iPhone in the Appointments Application it shows us being open from 11am - 4pm. I've checked the official business hours and that individual staff persons hours and everything seems to be setup correctly. 12-5pm and in the Eastern time zone. Why is the mobile app view of the calendar showing that one days business hours in what appears to be central time. It seems to only be affecting sundays and no other day of the week. Below is a screenshot from one of our staff.

appt app screenshot.jpg

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hello @beardsandbeers! You might have my favorite username right now. 😃

In regards to your issue with Square Appointments this definitely looks to be a glitch inside the Appointments App.  If your employees haven't tried this already I recommend having them delete and reinstall the app on their devices if they haven't already. 

If this doesn't solve the issue I recommend reach out to our Appointments Support Team. They will be able to take a closer look at your Appointments Account than I can, but please let us know what happens! I'm sure it could help other sellers in the future. 

Message 2 of 2