x

.CSV import - variations becoming their own products?

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my inventory to load properly when importing the .CSV

I use woocommerce and square.  When I sync the two, it moves all of my products over but for some reason only lists two variations (they are only one-tiered) and lists the rest as individual products.  As I cannot seem to get that to work I've tried exporting/importing the .csv file and correcting it.  

It's driving me insane.  I cannot utilize my square and I have a show tomorrow where I need it.  

The Token is pre-populated, the item names are identical, The description field is blank except the first one, the categories are all the same (I've also tried with only category listed in the first one), the SKUs are properly populates and the variation names are all unique.  

Can anyone please PLEASE help me?!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I solved my own issue.  Something about the exported file was corrupted.  I started from scratch with a blank template and it worked like a charm. 

Message 2 of 4

Hey @ChaoticExpressi! Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, but I'm glad you were able to figure it out! 

Message 3 of 4

It's okay. I don't know what was wrong with the originally exported csv but starting a new one from scratch made it work. 

Message 4 of 4