x

Can I save an HSA/FSA card to Card-on-File?

I am a therapist, and have been accepting HSA/FSA with no issue for 5 years. I recently tried to add a HSA/FSA card to Card-On-File  in the app and it said that card could not be validated. When I tried it online, it said to verify the Zip Code. Do I need to use a different zip code for HSA cards than the client's home zip?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for your patience, @fireandvice. I was able to check in with our Payments team and there shouldn't be any restrictions on saving an HSA/FSA card to Card on File. If you're still encountering any trouble with this particular card, please get in touch with our Support Team—they'll take a deeper dive.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Please don't hesitate to let me know if anything else comes up.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hello @fireandvice, thanks for bringing this up here. I went to check for more details on this but wasn't able to uncover a definitive answer. I'll run this by a member of our Payments team next week and circle back as soon as I have more clarity. Thanks for your patience!

️ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for your patience, @fireandvice. I was able to check in with our Payments team and there shouldn't be any restrictions on saving an HSA/FSA card to Card on File. If you're still encountering any trouble with this particular card, please get in touch with our Support Team—they'll take a deeper dive.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Please don't hesitate to let me know if anything else comes up.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 3