x

Can you re-subscribe someone who unsubscribed to your email list?

Help!
Our founder inadvertently unsubscribed himself from our email list.
He filled out the Subscribe Form on our website, but I can't figure out how to reinstate him.
Please advise.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @shamanista,

The easiest way to do this for email is to go to profile.squareup.com and sign in with their email. From there, they can view marketing settings and toggle on and off what businesses they want info from! I provided a video below. I hope this helps! 

Thanks for all your help again @Twiggy😊

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Create an email in marketing and send an email with a link in to join the mailing list - alternatively create a pop up on you square website that says to join the mailing list. 

Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @shamanista,

The easiest way to do this for email is to go to profile.squareup.com and sign in with their email. From there, they can view marketing settings and toggle on and off what businesses they want info from! I provided a video below. I hope this helps! 

Thanks for all your help again @Twiggy😊

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

I’ve learnt a lot today and again the UK is a little behind you xxxx

Message 4 of 6

Thanks.
That might work if we were a business set up on Square, but we're a non-profit which set up our email on Weebly, which was absorbed by Square, and the two systems seem to have some glitches in talking to each other.
There seems to be a deep technical issue here.

Message 5 of 6

Thanks, but I've tried both, and they don't work. There's some sort of deep technical issue preventing it.

Message 6 of 6