x

Cash Drawer Emails not arriving

We didn't get an email when our Cash Drawer closed last night like usual. Went to view the Cash Drawer history in Dashboard, it's not showing us the closing amount like it should. This happened a few months ago - is there a bug again? Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hello @FM! Sorry to hear you haven't received your cash drawer report by email. I haven't seen other reports of this yet so I recommend the following:

- Double check your nofitication settings from your online Square Dashboard.

- Check your spam/junk folders in case this email was filtered as such.

- Add noreply@messaging.squareup.com to your list of contacts.

You can also view Cash Drawer reports from the Sales section of your Dashboard. If you're consistenly missing this report and you've gone through the steps above definitely call our CS team so we can investigate! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 7

Hi Helen, I didn't see your response until now, but the emails started working again this morning. We don't have any junk filters on our email, so that's not it. This happened a while back too, but one of your techs fixed it and we started getting emails again. They're back on so we are good. Thanks.

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Glad to hear it! Thanks for your patience! 🙂 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 7

We've been regularly receiving our "Daily Sales Summary" reports and our daily "Cash Drawer Report" emails, until today. But for August 30, we did not receive our usual Cash Drawer Report email. The dashboard shows a cash drawer closing as usual, but we did not receive the email. This is the first time that this has happened... but it's nice to always receive both of those emails as usual. (Verified settings, checked the spam folder, trash, etc.)

Message 5 of 7

Second day in a row, and no Cash Drawer Report email.

Message 6 of 7

Hello @twentysixcafe, I'm sorry to hear about this. 

If you haven't already I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team. They will be able to take a look at your account from the back end to see what's going on with the emails. 

Message 7 of 7