x

Chrome Redirect Issue

Hello!

I have been having some problems with the Squareup.com website, and i need some help becuase this seems to stump me. I am using the latest version of windows 10, with no problems. Im using the latest version that the Google Chrome Browser Downloaded, and whenever i goto squareup.com and hit Dashboard on the main site or when i hit the get started button my chrome browser says that i have been redirected to many times. And poops out on me.. But heres the kicker, im able to access everything (squareup.com and the dashboard, and all functionality works) when im in iccognito mode. (That im currently using to ask my question.)  Im a devloper and i cant figure this one out, so if someone has any ideas im open for them... And dont say anything in my list below (its really not going to work)

Here is what i have done and tested with no luck at all:

• Disabled all browser addons
  • Cleared History, Chache, Cookies, and Passwords 
  • Restarted my Computer
  • Tried going to the direct link to sign in into my square account

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I'm having the exact problem this evening with Firefox and took the same steps you took to remedy the problem to no avail.

I see no one responded to you.

I just need to change my bank routing info.

I've noticed that my money isn't going into the account I set up, infact, there is no trace it was ever set up.

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there!

I’m sorry our website hasn’t been working for you. With so many different web browsers available, our website sometimes encounters errors when trying to connect to your browser.

The steps that the original author mentioned are all great steps to take, especially clearing the web browser cache. 

Here is the full list of troubleshooting tips that we suggest when Sellers run into these types of issues:

• Make sure your browser is up to date. If you’re using Internet Explorer, please note that the minimum requirement is Internet Explorer 10. Versions before this may cause you to see errors on our website.
  • Switch to a supported browser, like Google Chrome.

Message 3 of 3