x

Dashboard / Online Library not synching

I cannot find items I just added to my inventory when I go to my "online" items library. It shows in my Square dashboard on the desktop, however to make it available (visible) I cannot FIND it in the "online" items library when I do a search for it. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @woodandsliver.

It looks like you have the option enabled to mark newly imported items as "unavailable" online. You'll want to do the following two things in your Square Online overview page:

1. Go to Settings > Square sync and uncheck the Mark newly imported items as "Unavailable" option

2. Go to Items > Item Library, check the box next to items you want available, then click the Bulk edit button and mark the items as visible.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 4

Thank you, this is the problem I have. Under settings, I do not have Square sync. I only have dining options, comp & void, inventory and online checkout.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

The Settings that are mentioned here are under Square Dashboard > Online > Settings. However, Square Sync has now been moved to Square Dashboard > Online > Items and is now called Item Sync (See image below).

I hope this information is helpful @Dsenjuschenko

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4