x

Delivery Options

I have seen this question asked multiple ways, yet it doesnt seem to get answered.

Love the fact you can separate pickup and delivery hours. However the biggest issue (and I have posted this in threads) is that you require an estimated delivery time. 

We are testing delivery to the other side of our state one day per week. I set our delivery hours to closed every day but Wednesday. But when their receipt is sent or they look at their cart, it is showing whatever was required to enter for estimated delivery time.

Either make that field optional...or add the function of picking the day along with the hours. 

Under delivery hours, if you could also select a location, that would be awesome. Not everyone is a local restaurant that delivers same day within a certain time frame. 

Thanks in advance!

Jay Ross
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Thanks for continuing to share your feedback @jaysross. I'll make sure this gets to our developers so they can continue to track the popularity of the request.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

I am experiencing this as well.  I only will deliver one day a week and need that to be clear to my customers instead of having a date range.

Message 3 of 3