x

Error when trying to pay invoice

Update: She waited a few minutes, tried again, and was successful.

My customer is trying to pay her invoice sent via email, and she is getting an error message saying "something went wrong, try again later". Any ideas on what's going on?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

I think that there are a few things that could have possibly gone wrong.

1) A small hiccup in the system.  I've never run into it personally, but a possibility.

2) She may have input her information wrong the first time.

3) This isn't the case with her, but this is a good place to point it out.  I have occassionally had customer's firewalls allow them to open an invoice but not make a payment online.  

Message 2 of 5

I am customer who keeps getting an error message when I try to pay recurring invoice. states , something went wrong and sends me to home page. Please inform how to fix.   Thanks.

Message 3 of 5

My customer clicks the pay now button on her square invoice and she gets an error message saying "site can't be reached.

wcsssxs.r.us-west-2.awstrack.me's

DNS address could not be found

Diagnosing Problem

She cannot pay her invoice.   Has anyone experienced such a message. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JazzyGems and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread where other sellers have brought up this issue before.

Yours in particular sounds like the customer was experiencing a browser error. It'd be best if they tried it on a different device but they may of already figured it out by now.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5