x

Funds for transactions not in my balance

Received transactions, not there are no funds in my balance. Why isn't this instant? It already shows the transaction fees deducted buy funds are not available for transfer

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hey @eone.  Usually, it is instant.  However, there are exceptions.  You didn’t say how long you’ve been with Square, or if this is your first transaction.  If you’ve been with Square for a while, and the transactions were unusually large for your history, there might be a delay in funding.  Also, certain types of invoice payments (ACH, for example) are not “instant” since those must go through the federal ACH system and are not available to Square until they have cleared.  Usually, though, regular transactions run through POS should be available more or less immediately.  

FYI, bringing up the transaction details and seeing the fee deductions, etc, at the bottom, only tells you HOW the amount you will receive is calculated.  It does not mean that this amount is yet available.

If you don’t see funds in your balance, you will need to contact the Customer Success Team by using one of the communication methods at this link.  Someone there should be able to either resolve this or let you know what is going on.

I hope this resolves for you soon.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2