x

Having trouble completing the setup guide

Says I have to complete settting up my taxes and managing my locations. When I choose taxes, it takes me to page to select my business, but the get rates button stays greyed out. It allowed me to select it one time, and had it right for my area, and when I clicked to complete it, I got the blue spinning sign of lag. When I click on manage locations, it takes me to a blank page with a search window on the top left, and nothing else. It almost feels like the site is trying to load, and fails. Any help would be great.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. Few hours ago I figured it out, I had to change my browser from Chrome to Edge and it worked fine. Was going to post this today. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @TomRem 

Quick question for you first.  Have you tried to complete the setup process in an Incognito browser?  It seems like something on Squares end get stuck during the process like you were stating .  Possibly trying this way may result in getting it finished.  IF not, it is one possible troubleshooting step down.

Let us know if that helps or not.

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 4

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. Few hours ago I figured it out, I had to change my browser from Chrome to Edge and it worked fine. Was going to post this today. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

Awesome, Glad you got it straightened out!

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 4 of 4