x

How do I get my reader to work with my iPhone 5 that has s lifeproof case attached for protection?

How do I get my reader to work with my iPhone 5 that has s lifeproof case attached for protection?

Sp

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

The lifeproof case can stop the reader from making a full connection so you may have to take your case off in order to have your reader fully attach to your phone. 

While audio jack extenders or extension cables aren’t officially supported and we can’t guarantee compatibility, some merchants have had success with the following, so they may work for you! 

You also have the option of our contactless and chip reader which will connect to your iPhone wirelessly so you'll never have to take your case off! Hope these options help! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

The lifeproof case can stop the reader from making a full connection so you may have to take your case off in order to have your reader fully attach to your phone. 

While audio jack extenders or extension cables aren’t officially supported and we can’t guarantee compatibility, some merchants have had success with the following, so they may work for you! 

You also have the option of our contactless and chip reader which will connect to your iPhone wirelessly so you'll never have to take your case off! Hope these options help! 

Message 2 of 2