x

How do I remove a Category Link Not Showing up?

How do I remove a "Clearance" category page not showing up in the list on Weebly where I would edit, add or remove etc. but it is showing up on the bottom of my categories links list on my website. Go to my website link below, the page links on the left side, "Clearance" one on the very bottom of the list... I didn't even create it to begin with and it does not show up on my list under category pages to remove or if I go into my items list to category links again to remove. AND the items listed under it DO NOT show it as a category to even delete them from it. Thanks in advance!

https://www.ciaobellaboutique.shop/s/shop

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @SimoniM

It looks like the "Clearance" portion is not it's own link. It's part of the "LulaRoe Legging Clearance" category, but it's too long to fit on the one line. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

I`m having the same issue on my published page.  Could you possibly help me out too?  In my drop down Browse by Category menu,  i have several options for clothing sections with each having 3 sub sections.  After those, there is a random Girls 3m and a Boys 3m.  I have looked through my items and categories multiple times and cannot find where to delete them as they dont show up in the editing areas I have been using.

kidstuffdekalbonline.square.site

Message 3 of 3