x

How do I remove multiple prices on my IPAD? I have the correct single prices listed in square.com

I have gone on the IPAD, selected the item and then "Deleted" all of the extra prices but when I tried to save the changes, my IPAD may or may not make a change.  If it does, it reduces the number of prices by one.  i.e. Originally it had 3 prices, then it will only show 2 prices instead of one.  If it doesn't then it gives an error message stating it could not make a connection.  The multiple prices are all the same vale and all I need is a single value.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Sounds to me like your iPad is not connected to the internet.  Make sure you have an internet connection.  Anything you do on the online dashboard will auto sync to the iPad.  Do you have more than one location?  If so you could be editing your items for one location and you are logged into your iPad on another location.

Also make sure you have the latest version of Square point of sale.

Message 2 of 4

I’m having this same issue. From every device EXCEPT my iPad it is showing corrected at a single price, yet my iPad is showing multiple pricing options. Running current software and connected to internet. Any other ideas? 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

try signing out of the Square app and then logging back in to force a refresh of data from the cloud.

Message 4 of 4