x

How do I update the Point of Sale app?

How do I update? It won't let me use the app to make a sale of invoice without an update yet there is not one avalible?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

If you are using a iPad or iPhone just go to the App Store on your device click on "UpDates" and you should see Square Point of Sale then just click update.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

If you are using a iPad or iPhone just go to the App Store on your device click on "UpDates" and you should see Square Point of Sale then just click update.

Message 2 of 4

When I go to the App store there is no place for an update. When I click on open all I get is the spinning circle.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for reaching out, @keaton, and sorry to hear about the trouble. Are you still encountering this issue? Looking at the "Updates" icon in the menu bar at the bottom of the App Store screen, if it says "Open" to the right of the app—that indicates that the app is up-to-date. If things are still getting stuck after attempting to open the app, these additional troubleshooting tips may help clear things up: Square Point of Sale App Troubleshooting.

Hope this helps get you where you need to be! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4