x

How to delete Subscription Plan for my website

Hello, I wanted to ask how I delete a plan I made for my Square Online website. I know there are options to deactivate and activate it, but I don't see an option to delete it. I would appreciate any help!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Community Team

Best Answer

Hi @PedroP1 ! If you are referring to a Subscription plan you created to sell on Square Online (eg. subscription plan that you want to sell to your customers), there is currently no way to delete plans. You can only deactivate them. Hope this helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PedroP1 👋

Thanks for writing back in to the Seller Community. It sounds like you're looking to downgrade from a paid, to a free Square Online site. Follow these steps from your Online Store Dashboard:

1. Click on your business name in top right
  2. Click on Account Settings
  3. Click on My Services
  4. Click on Manage
  5. Click unsubscribe

This will downgrade you to the free version and your subscription will run though until the date it's been paid up to. Please let us know if you have any further questions, we're happy to help!

Message 2 of 6

This seems stale.  can you ensure that these steps are still relevant? 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @Mark_Mess 

At this time Subscription Plans cannot be deleted but they can be Deactivated. You can visit the Subscription Section on your Square Dashboard to deactivate a subscription.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Community Team

Best Answer

Hi @PedroP1 ! If you are referring to a Subscription plan you created to sell on Square Online (eg. subscription plan that you want to sell to your customers), there is currently no way to delete plans. You can only deactivate them. Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

It also takes a lifetime to remove it from your product when you deactivate it. its been almost 24 hours since deactivating the plan and it still shows on my product pages.

Message 6 of 6