x

I can’t add action button on Instagram

I keep getting an error message when adding my square appointments log in to add the book now action.

it gives the error saying “Admin Permission Required” “You don’t have permission to edit these settings”

when I try to add my acuity account it works, but not square. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @LoveLeighFaces

Appreciate you taking the time to reach out with your Appointments issue. 

From what you've described it sounds like the email address you're using to log in doesn't have the Appointments permissions set for it. 

Take a look under the Teams > Permissions section of your Dashboard to make sure they have it. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or this didn't solve the issue. I am happy to circle back. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

May I ask what you mean when you say look under teams? Where would you find that option because my Instagram is having the same problem 

Message 3 of 7

But I can’t add my schedulicity is my issue 

Message 4 of 7

Hey there @Hypejae 👋

If you are trying to link Schedulicity to Instagram then I would suggest engaging with their support. But if anything I can suggest you need to make sure that your Insta account is set up as a business account.

JJ
Message 5 of 7

I am having this same issue. I have checked that I meet all the requirements and that all the permissions are set.

Im the owner but the error message says I need my employees permission. Please help.

Message 6 of 7

Hey there @leilamane While we are unable to troubleshoot the Instagram integration our Appointments team might be able to look into this with you. Please reach out by phone when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Message 7 of 7