x

I don't have a charge button on my app for android Any ideas?

I am trying to send an Invoice from the Square App on my phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, but when I hit the charge button, there is no invoice option. I get, credit card, gift card, cash and other. Where is the Invoice button or function? How do I get to it?

Thank you.

Travis

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @travisboyer, that sounds strange — the button should be there after tapping "Charge". Sorry to hear about the trouble with invoicing.

If you're still having any trouble with this, please try these tips. If you're still encountering any issue after that, drop a line with our support team and we'll get it sorted out ASAP.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Thank you for the reply. I don't mean the blue charge button is missing, but once you tap it you should have 4 options, credit card, gift card, cash, other and invoice.  I do not have the invoice option. When customers want to pay I have to take their card number over the phone which is a security risk and costs higher processing fees. I want the invoice function so I can email them the link to pay the invoice themselves.

I have logged out and back into the app, I also just deleted and re-installed the app. I still do not get the invoice option.  just wondering what I am missing or doing wrong.

Screen shot

Thank you,

Travis

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @travisboyer — thanks for giving those tips a try. They usually clear up any confusion or possible glitch. Sorry you're still encountering trouble. 

It doesn't look like the screenshot that you posted came through. Can you try private messaging it to me along with your login email or sending it over to our support team? This will help us get a closer look at what's going on.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4