x

I don't know how to select a bank. I have a Wells Fargo account and Square verification always says

How do I select my bank in the verification process?  I entered my routing number and account number but Square thinks it is citi bank and not my bank/ I do not know how to select the proper bank.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

@JoyR Be sure your routing number is correct. Double check i and be sure you are entering the correct numbers. My Bank was just accquired by another Bank and the routing numbers changed. I had to go to my "new" Bank's website to get the new routing number.

Message 2 of 4

I am problems w my routiing number, it states it cannot surport it

Message 3 of 4
Square

Sorry to hear that, @terrell. One thing to keep in mind is that Square doesn’t support non-transactional bank accounts – they don’t allow money to be debited. (Square must be able to credit and debit money from your account, in the event of a chargeback or refund.) You may be receiving that error when linking one of these accounts. 

I won't be able to look into you account specifically here in the Community, as it's public, but contact us here and we can take a look. 

Message 4 of 4