x

I don't want a business site

Somehow, I accidentally changed my site type from a personal site to a business site (see the picture below).

How do I change it back to a personal site? I do not plan on selling anything from this site.

33ET4me_0-1666791158406.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

It appears in the left frame that I added a second site, and it won't let me delete it.

Message 2 of 9
Super Seller

Looks like you just added a site, and that second one is unpublished @33ET4me , I think you can just hit the site and go in and delete.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 3 of 9

It won't let me

It won't let me delete the sitgee

Message 4 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hello @33ET4me,

I am sorry you are running into some difficulties, I am happy to assist. When you click the three dots in the corner of the unpublished box what are the options there? Can you provide the URL for your website? Thank you!

Message 5 of 9

My three options are:

Duplicate Site

Change Site Title

Delete Site

The Delete Site is in red font. When I select delete site, I get an error message box telling me I cannot delete the site, then it gives me two options:

Got it - which does nothing

Go to Help Center - which brings me here

Message 6 of 9

The url is deserethet.weebley.com

Message 7 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for providing those steps, I am going to advise you to reach out to Square Online Support so they can look further into this and better assist. You can reach support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport

Message 8 of 9

The site I want to keep is   deserethet.webly.com

The site I want to delete has never been published and still has the default name of My Business

Message 9 of 9