x
Beta Member

Invoice receipt

When paying an invoice on ipad the receipt is printing wrong ticket names on receipts. It’s happened several times. Need solution ASAP. Major issue!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Hillside, I would love to help out with this! 

For these in person payments are you using paper signatures? Also are the names not printing correct for order tickets? The more information you can provide about how your processing these payments the better! 

I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 🙂

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

We receive different methods—some pay in person by card, however, a lot send checks in the mail. 

The way way we currently invoice is we type who the order is going to under ticket name. Ring up the items, and print bill so we can fulfill the order. Then we click on the save ticket under open tickets. Hit charge and then invoice. Extra work but we have to have the price on a printed stub and it’s the only way to do it. Then we hit charge and click invoice. 

We currently merge invoices—which takes forever. We have a lot of customers that buy multiple items within a month. They want it all in one bill in the mail. Over 400 invoices. By the way printing takes forever 

lastly when they pay, we just click the invoice and take payment. 

Its printing the wrong ticket name on several invoices. Don’t know why. It’s such a mess. Ive tried everything. 

Also so partial payment is a nightmare in invoices. 

Please help!!!!

Message 3 of 4

Hey @Hillside, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with Invoices.

I really want to help, but this something that would require me to have access to your account so I could look at your invoices and tickets. Since, we aren't able to do that on the Seller Community I recommend reaching out to our CS Team. 

If you need help giving us a call please let me know and I can help connect you with the CS Team and we will get this fixed! 

Message 4 of 4