x

Invoices are not linking with customers in my directory

I sent a customer an invoice, then ran it on the virtual terminal. Then I manually marked it as paid from the invoice page. 

The Invoice is not linked with my customer in the directory, the virtual terminal transaction is but shows no details. 

Can you please fix it so the Invoices link with the customers in the directory?

I use the directory alot to verify what a customer has purchased, it is very important to have accurate customer transaction tracking.

Thank you

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

@3monkeyspad - Happy to help out! If you view the invoice from the Transaction tab, you'll be able to see the linked customer. Once you click on the customer profile, it should include transactions from Register or Invoice transactions. Here's a screenshot: 

Screen_Shot_2017-01-06_at_11_38_55_AM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2017-01-06_at_11_39_04_AM.jpg

Hope this helps! 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

im facing the same problem, i have recurring invoices set up, once the invoices shows as unpaid and the customer pay them using other payment method, i mark it as paid, but when i go to the transactions page and open the invoice as you pointed out there is no customer linked to that invoice, i do have the option to add it at the top right corner, but it isnt practical, sometimes i mark multiple invoices as paid before having the chance to go to the transactions page, so it will be hard to know which invoice belongs to each customer

Message 3 of 4
Square

Just saw your post here as well, we'll follow up in the other thread, thanks!

Message 4 of 4