x
Beta Member

Is anyone having an issue with the marketing audience selection screen not populating?

I'm working on an email marketing campaign and when I get to the audience selection option, the screen doesn't load.  It just keeps clocking.  In addition, I'm not receiving any test emails.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to the seller community, @tkmakela, and thanks for surfacing this.

Sorry to hear about the trouble! I just went to check on this and the audience section populated as I created a campaign from the Marketing tab in the online Square Dashboard.

Are you still encountering any issues? If so, these troubleshooting tips usually get everything working as expected: Square Dashboard Troubleshooting.

Hope this helps—let us know how it goes!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi!  Thanks for the response.  It still isn't working for me.  I do have a ton of customers in there (about 2,800 emails), so could that be creating the issue?  I'll check your troubleshooting link as well.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Appreciate you taking the time to double check the troubleshooting tips, @tkmakela. That is a lot of emails, but it should still work. 🤔

You may also want to run this by our CS Team directly so that they can take a look behind the scenes. Please don't hesitate to check back in here if anything else comes up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4