x

Loyalty program problems

We started up a loyalty program for are coffee shop.  Currently all drink categories receive a star.  What I have found out is manually added stars won’t trigger a text to the customer when they get a discount code.  Only when they make a purchase on that final star.  Also today I have had 4 rewards used but on the dashboard it still says 0 redeemed.   Going thru the individuals that have redeemed a code they only made 3 purchases so nowhere close to the 12 needed for a redeem code.  Leads me to believe that not all manually added stars are getting reported on the dashboard. Can someone shed some light on this. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Thanks for flagging, @Mochamoose. Everything is on the up-and-up, but this does sound strange. 🤔

If you haven't already, can you send over a couple examples to our Support Team where your customers were able to receive a code but did not meet the requirement? We aren't able to access and share account specifics in the online community for privacy purposes, but our Support Team will be able to take a deeper dive.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. Please let us know if anything else comes up.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

So I get this email summarizing the month and offering a loyalty program, however when I click on the link it takes me to ERROR 404 Page not found.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hey @rsklar - Sorry for the delay in response. That's strange. Reach out to our Support team directly and they can help you investigate the issue.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 4