x
Beta Member

My custom domain won't point to my Online Store

i purchased a custom domain from Google through the square online store page. what i was trying to do is use the square online store with my domain name. there is a place to "test" my URL and it tests out fine. it also says that my online store is on the way and that it could take 24-48 hrs to propagate to the new URL. it's been 48 hrs and still says the same thing. am i doing something wrong? do i need to take my online store offline or something ?

Caveman Creations
Laser Engraving / Woodworking
Since 2016
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

i have indeed checked to make sure my store is online and visible. i have been going through posts here and thought i would clairify that info.

Caveman Creations
Since 2016
Message 2 of 4
Alumni

Hi @Caveman01 - thanks for flagging this. 

It can take up to 2 days for your page to show up. Since you posted this a few days ago, I am curious if you are still seeing this issue. Let me know -or- care to share the URL?

Let me know. 

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

I initially did the domain transfer on thursday. My site did eventually start working this morning. (Tuesday) maybe mine was a snafu I don't know. It did kind of hit me wrong that it went past the 48 and then found out that there is no customer support for another 48 hours after that. But in the long run it all worked out. Now to figure out if I can get a search bar for customers to search my items by name and possibly the ability for them upload images to me. But those I'll ask about after doing my research. 

Caveman Creations
Since 2016
Message 4 of 4