x

Never received an email confirming the link when I tried to set up my instant deposit with my debit

I am trying to link my debit card to my account so I can get instant deposit and I have not received my email I have checked my spam as well thank you I would greatly appreciate some feedback

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hi @Lisarbowen, thanks for reaching out to the seller community and sorry to hear about the trouble with linking your card for instant deposit.

I can't access and share account-specifics here for security purposes, but I'll be sure to escalate your post to our Support Team for a closer look. Please keep an eye on the email address that's tied to your Square account for next steps.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

I am having the same identical issue. I have used this feature many times. I got a new phone and set up my Acct on it and now I can’t do instant deposit on either phone AND I am not receiving a link email. I have been trying for days to get this to start working again. If there was a security concern I am unclear why no one reached out to me. I hope I get that link soon. I’ve been with Square 9 years. The day I got my “Happy anniversary “ email appears to be the day this function stopped working. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Hairazor

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Was this still happening? Have you checked your spam folder for the email?

Try adding the email address noreply@messaging.squareup.com to your email contacts, as that often helps prevent our emails from getting filtered out. 

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Jennkr

That sounds like it's more of an account specific issue. 

Unfortunately we can’t address your account specific issues here in the community, as it’s a public forum. 

Reach out to our Support Team if you're still running into this and they'll take a look for you. 

Message 5 of 6

I too am no longer receiving emails.  And the money isn’t going into my account 

Message 6 of 6