x
Beta Member

PLEASE!!!! MAKE THE POP-UP ADS STOP!!!!

The number of and frequency of pop-up ads on the Square Dashboard are out of control!!! There is nothing more annoying then being CONSTANTLY bombarded with advertisements while trying to work!!! I understand the occasional notification, but these ads never stop lately. I close them out again and again and they keep coming back! PLEASE notify the appropriate party that this has become intolerable! There needs to be an option to disable this, or at a minimum not be shown the same pop-up more then once! @_Violet 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MountainHouse  - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community.

I got in touch with the Product Team for Square Dashboard and they let me know the following: "Most of the popups are tracked in the browser, meaning they will re-appear when sellers visit Dashboard on a different browser and/or clear their browsing data between sessions. Dismissing should always get rid of something entirely."

Their team has been thinking about ways to improve this and something that both Design + Product Managers are working on more thorough solutions for.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2