x

Password Reset

I cannot remember my password, and I have requested the "reset password" link be emailed, but the email hasn't come through. I've checked Spam. I also contacted Square via the website, and the auto-reply has come through to the same email address, so I know that isn't the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Alumni

Hi @byrddrama

I'm sorry you haven't received the password reset email. In order to post here on the community, you must be signed into your Square account. I pulled your account and see no recent email messages from the address that is linked to your Square account. 

Are you sure that you are entering the same email to the password reset as the email used on your account? Go ahead and send me a direct message here on the community with the email you are using to get in touch so I can have a team member look into this further. 

Message 2 of 14

I'm having the same problem. I requested a password reset on Thursday, and haven't gotten an email. We are running a business, and now cannot accept credit cards or track sales because we can't reach anyone by phone or email. How do I get help right now?

Beverly

Message 3 of 14
Super Seller

If you posted here you have your email and password to your account.  If you didn't type it in this page to post maybe you have it saved in your browser and can find it that way.

Message 4 of 14

I'm posting from a personal account.

Message 5 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Hi @bevzimm

If you're not receiving the email, it's likely being filtered out by your email server. 

Try adding the email address that the Reset Password Link comes from to your contacts list in your email: 

- noreply@messaging.squareup.com

Message 6 of 14

I'm having the same problem.  I've added the email address to my contacts.  The reset email is not in my inbox or spam.  I've sent the request from my phone twice & my laptop twice.  My email address is definitely spelled correctly.  How am I supposed to contact customer support about this if I can't log in?! Help!

Message 7 of 14

Did you receive any help with getting your password? We still can't get any help and I've tried everything mentioned here? HELP

Message 8 of 14

We've now tried this and still no email. We can't sign in to get help because we don't remember the password!! The app which kept the passwords was taken over by apple and is now defunked, so we are **bleep** out of luck unless someone can help us.

Message 9 of 14
Square Community Moderator

@GaneshNDemeter Head over to our Contact Us page and click on the "I don't have a Square account" option and our Support Team will help out further. 

Message 10 of 14

there is no "i don't have a square account " option???

Message 11 of 14

our email is [personal information redacted].   

Message 12 of 14
Admin

Hey @brucie, very sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with accessing your account. 😕

For your privacy, I removed your email from this public post. Going forward, please be careful to not sure personal contact information in our online forums. This will help us maintain your account's security.

I was able to open up a case with a team member and they will reach out to the email address that you provided. Please keep an eye on your inbox for next steps. 📧

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 13 of 14

I have 2 accounts. I cannot get into my other one. I'm in this one to just someone to help me!!

Message 14 of 14