x
Super Seller

Problems with Transacations REPORTS

I went to help someone in the forum with a Question about Refunds.  When I went to download and View my Transactions and refunds from Jan 2023 to Dec 2023, my exported csv files from the dashboard are only showing 8-15-2023 to 8-17-2023... 

I did delete the transaction data from 8-15-2023 - 8-17-2023 but left the dates and times of transactions.

You can even see the dates that are circled in Red from the dashboard and in the excel file.  I KNOW  between Jan 2023 and 12-8-2023 I had a few more transactions than 24!!!

See images:

incomplete.pngnot full report.png

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Candlestore, I am sorry you are having issues with your transaction report CSV. That is certainly odd, I don't see any recent tickets on this issue. In order to take a deeper dive into this we will need to look at your transactions. For account security we cannot discuss that information in The Seller Community. I would reach out to support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport.Thank you! 

Message 2 of 5
Super Seller

@MayaP ;

Well since I did not notice this until later in the day on Friday, and support does not have weekend hours I will be calling on Monday if this is still occuring.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

@MayaP ;

Now my report is showing well over 24 transaction for Jan - 2023 to Dec 2023  like it should.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

That is so weird @Candlestore. I am glad it is showing like normal now. If anything changes please let our team know. Thank you! 

Message 5 of 5