x

Problems with dragging items to rearrange them via the online store?

Sometimes it works, sometime is doesn't change anything when dragging an item via the online store to rearrange items within a category.  I have to publish each time and see what if anything changed.  It doesn't update it on the list of items under the category after I drag it.

Any tips or ideas on how to do this more successfully?  I have tried 4 different browsers.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hi @razorshaq,

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this. I know you mentioned you tried 4 different browsers, but what 4 did you specifically use? Also, what type of computer are you using to attempt to make these edits?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6

I am experiencing the same issue. 

I am using Google Chrome.

In my shop all site I have never had an issue rearranging items by dragging them but 

the order online section doesn't appear to be moving them at all when trying to drag to rearrange. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for bumping this up to our attention, @Spottedsalamand - so sorry to hear about the sustained trouble, here.

Would you mind giving a shot to these specific troubleshooting steps? They can smooth out any software wrinkles that may be lingering with your Google Chrome.

Let us know where you land!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 6

I have been experiencing this same issue for months with Weebly. I am currently trying to rearrange categories in my shop all tab and nothing. As well, some of the items that I rearranged didn't take. This is an extremely frustrating bug and I cannot understand how in 5 months this has not been rectified. Someone please shed some light on this. I am using Google Chrome/Safari.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @NYDistillery - thanks for reaching out and flagging this over to our attention. So sorry to hear about the continued issues here.

Were you able to find any resolution using the troubleshooting steps above? We always recommend using Google Chrome in lieu of Safari - the Online Store tends to orient itself more fully to Chrome browsers.

If you've walked through the specific troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing issues, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 6