x

Selecting appointment time

I’m having a new glitch when booking an appointment for client. For example, when wanting to choose a time (12:30) the minute wheel will slip from 30 to 22 as soon as I take my finger off the screen. Eventually it will work (after 3ish attempts), but if I’m not paying attention, it creates confusion and inaccuracies. Is this happening to anybody else?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @DebFisherlmt

Welcome back to the Community. 

Whenever you are trying to set the time on the wheel, do you have the option of a little keyboard in the bottom right corner of that window? 

This will allow you to enter the time manually, instead of using the wheel.

Let me know if this doesn't do the trick! 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Thank you for responding, Kassi. Unfortunately, the little keyboard doesn’t exist on my booking screen. I am using an iPhone 11, so I believe it should have the proper formatting. Do you have any other suggestions? 

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Hi @DebFisherlmt! Stepping in for Kassi -

Are you booking your clients from your Appointments Dashboard? If so, try a different browser like google chrome to see if the issue persists. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

I’m having the same issue and it’s driving my crazy!! I deleted and reinstalled app and it fixed it for a bit, maybe a couple days? I can’t find anywhere to report the issue. It’s so frustrating!

Message 5 of 6

The problem is still happening, and I’ve inadvertently booked clients at the wrong time. I hope the problem gets solved soon. This glitch hasn’t always existed, but had started with one of the updates that took place shortly before my initial post in this this thread. I don’t see where I can type in the time I want, instead of utilizing the wheel, or I would use that. Please let me know if you find a solution. Thanks. Deb. 

Message 6 of 6