x

Square Appointments: Reserve with Google shows no availability?

somehow my reserve with google shows no availability. I have checked what square help suggested but no results. anyone has an idea how to fix this 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for your post @AhmedF, I'm afraid we haven't heard of other reports of this issue here in the Community.

Did you set up your Square Appointments account recently? Sometimes it can take 72 hours for a new account to appear after integrating with Google. If it has already been 72 hours and your business still shows up without any availability call our CS team so we can investigate this for you.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for your post @AhmedF, I'm afraid we haven't heard of other reports of this issue here in the Community.

Did you set up your Square Appointments account recently? Sometimes it can take 72 hours for a new account to appear after integrating with Google. If it has already been 72 hours and your business still shows up without any availability call our CS team so we can investigate this for you.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

I've set up our Square Appts. to not show Staff options to customers who are booking, as well as limit the ability to make appointments past 14 days, but Reserve with Google seems to ignore these settings? Is there a way to fix that?

Message 3 of 3