x

Square Appointments and Google

My appointments have been on google for over a year I made a web site and linked the domain to google added book now putton and all works, I'm think the thread about the things you can't do with square and google booking might be because you are using square landing page. Hope this helps someone 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I have been using  appointment with google for over a year and have had none of the problems suggested. I made a web site and added it to google book now button, I'm thinking that might be why it works as I'm not directing it to square free landing page.

Went to book on line, clicked on advance, click on view my services and pasted the url into google under appointments book button.

It lets client book and make a payment.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Thanks for sharing these tips @Dee! It sounds like you're using Appoitments with a custom domain? Glad to hear all is going well.

I just wanted to add that Reserve with Google is a new feature that will allow clients to book appointments when they search for businesses on Google or using Google Maps. Clients can book right from their Google search or from Google Maps, without having to navigate to your website. 

Thanks again for your help in the Community! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3