x

Square Online and Square Dashboard Not Syncing

Apparently I have stumped the help team with this one so I wanted to post here too. Is anyone else having problems with creating new items in Square Online OR Square Dashboard and nothing syncs?

I have two items I added to Square Online today and I can’t do stock tracking on either of them because they won’t populate in my Dashboard Library. I have tried everything under the sun to fix this myself but nothing is working. 

I created a test item from my Square POS that I can obviously see in the Dashboard but it won’t show up online!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

HI, sync is a known issue.  Adding items on the Online Dashboard will sync faster than adding on the Square Dashboard. The sync will take longer when items are added during the busiest time of the day.  Best advice, early in the AM or late in the PM.  Items do eventually sync and add correctly.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6915-square-online-store-sync

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 6

It’s been 6.5 hours, I have never had it take this long to sync before. Usually it’s instantaneous for me. I guess I’ll wait and see if it corrects itself. 

Message 3 of 6

HI, that long a wait time would be possible, if someone with thousands of SKUs uploaded before you attempted to add your items.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 4 of 6

I’m starting to think it’s a different problem… I guess I’ll have to reach out to the support desk again. 

Message 5 of 6

I am not able to sync my items in Etsy.  I get an error code shop not authorized for ID 7401743.

Message 6 of 6