x
Beta Member

Square for Retail Barcode Alignment Issues for Avery 5167

I have been using this barcode printing option with minimal issues. Other than that I needed to scale up to 101 to make them align better on the labels. However, for the last week or so they have been completely off and I can't seem to figure out a work around. This was the primary reason I chose to pay for the Square for Retail. And now I'm not sure this is worth it. Anyone else having these issues or have a solution?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Is it a Dymo printer? I've used many Dymo printers over the years, and they all have their own quirky margins. There is no rhyme to them. Whether you're using Dymo's own out of the box software, Photoshop, or Square, the margins have a mind of their own... That's probably why they are less than $200. I usually get better results after cleaning the rollers with a cleaning card.

Message 2 of 3

I have been working with Square Up for the last two and 1/2 months on this issue.  Apparently Avery changed their template and Square Up has their engineers working on building a template to match.  The #5195 has been resolved.  The Avery 5167 still has issues.

Message 3 of 3