x

Square for retail pos kicking me out while checking a customer out

has anyone had issues with the retail point of sale app kicking you out when entering items to a customer sale? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, I have factory reset my iPad and nothing seems to fix the issue. Any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

have you tried    yet ? 

Apps can sometimes crash when the storage space is not adequate. You will have to clear up your storage space by deleting unwanted apps and files

Message 2 of 5

I have tried that, currently am only using 12.4 GB. Worked perfectly for the first 3 customers and now crashes every time.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey RC2020- Sorry to hear this is going on with your Square Stand. Not sure if you have taken a look at our Square Stand Troubleshooting steps here. We suggest giving it one last shot assuming you have already looked at this. If none of these suggestions work, please contact us directly for more hands-on help. 

Wishing you luck 🍀!

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5

It doesn’t seem to be the stand that is the issue but the App itself. We have a ticket in with the engineers but haven’t gotten any results to fix the issue.

Message 5 of 5