x

The app keeps telling me to sign in after I have done so.

I just opened an account and have no problem logging in online; however, the app keeps telling me to sign in after I have already tried to sign in multiple times. I deleted and downloaded the app again and the same thing keeps happening.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hmm, strange @tbs241, you should be kept logged in indefinitely once you've signed into the app; sounds like something's up. 

Can you let me know what device you're using? In addition to reinstalling the app, you'll also want to make sure you have your device's latest software. Try that and some of the other troubleshooting tips found in our Support Center. 

If you're still having trouble or you'd like a hand, let our Support team know!

Message 2 of 6

I am using an iPhone 6 Plus. I have never formally logged in. Every time I try it goes back to the login screen.

Message 3 of 6

I too am having a similar issue. I changed my login email. Have great difficulty getting past the first log on screen. Was able to once and got booted back off. I never had problems until I changed the email login address. I use an iPad -new last yr. tried using wifi vs cellular..without success. 

Message 4 of 6
Square

@firedancer Hmmm that's no good! We may need you to get in touch with our Support Team to try and troubleshoot this! Give us a call, if you have any trouble getting ahold of us check out this thread

Message 5 of 6

I am still having issues. My app is up to date and my phone software is up to date. I have not been able to do an initial login on the app.

Message 6 of 6