x

Unable to edit existing or create new invoice

Today I tried to send an invoice I created earlier, but I wanted to edit it before sending it. Every time I clicked on the link to edit the invoice, I got the message, "Oops - we're sorry, but something went wrong," followed by a button that says, "Try again". I tried again several times, but just keep getting that message over and over again.

Then I tried deleting the invoice, then re-creating it, and whenever I clicked on "Send invoice" from the Invoice page, I get the same message, over, and over, and over, and over...

Sure looks broken to me, but the Square US Status page says everything's peachy.

Anyone got any ideas how I can send this invoice so my customer can pay me?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @2Dawgs,

Thanks for writing in! Welcome to the Seller community 😊

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with invoices! Which device/ browser are you using when accessing your invoices? We recommend using a supported browser, such as Google Chrome, when accessing the dashboard. The Square Invoices app can also help, if you like editing and sending invoices on the go.

Please let us know how you go!

Message 2 of 6

Hi Arie,

I'm using Firefox, which is what I used last week to successfully create my first invoice. Now I can't create new invoices using that same web browser. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

2Dawgs

Message 3 of 6

Please try clearing the cache on your Firefox, and also try editing it on another browser, @2Dawgs

Message 4 of 6

I just logged back in this morning to see if the problem was still there (without first clearing my browser cache), and it's now magically working again. It seems to have cleared up on its own, or perhaps your developers were already working to resolve it.

Thanks for your quick response.

Message 5 of 6

Glad to hear it's working again, @2Dawgs

Message 6 of 6