x

Where is Inventory Management?

I cannot find Inventory Management on the dashboard - I am tracking the stock on my items via the items library but I want to look into printing labels - however there is no Inventory Management! When I try to access it via your support page explaining about it, my dashboard reverts to the main page or tells me this page cannot be found. Do I need a special account to access it?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

I do not have this feature on my ipad UNLESS I'm logged on to the web site (not the app)....I use my "old" computer to keep the square web site up and logged in to access the function.  Hope this makes sense..

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

You are totally correct @BluePelicanOBX - the Item Library and basic inventory management can be most easily accessed from a computer. 

@catlhan - it is possible that your operating system and/or web browser need to be updated - most sellers tell me they have the best time with Google Chrome. Please make sure your operating system and browser are up to date and try accessing your Item Library again. Let me know if that works. 

Message 3 of 5

Hi Russell

I am using my dashboard by logging in online, not on the app - my item library is fine and I can access that.

This is what I cannot find:  https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6093

I'm using Chrome and it's been updated so that's not it - I'm thinking maybe this article is old and you don't do labels anymore?

Thanks

c

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Helen here, jumping in for Russell!

The article you posted about inventory isn't out of date, but it is for sellers who have paid subscribed to Square Retail. Sorry for the confusion!

There's a round up of the features of Square retail on this post, Introducing Square Retail. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Happy to help! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5